Thursday, January 14, 2010

youth or virgin?

..sosial life should be blame? parent? or friend.. but for me blame yourself! it is bcoz..if u said NO..HELL NO! dont blame other if u did wrong...

many guys i survey..have done it! it is like if you were still a virgin..thats weird?!
i wonder the percentage of having a perfectly youth husband n virgin wife later on..
I am freakingly shock when the person with naive faces or even wearing scarf were spotted socialize..i am scared..that the person i love the most might have been done it with other girl out there..u can say that I am a 'kampung girl' but for me,myself and I...i would prefer n mostly wanted to have a youth husband later...

when i ask,what if u guys had a non virgin wife later on??
they whould say that..our girlfriend can be non virgin but i will find a naive 'kampung girl as my wife" lol...for sure she is a virgin..

does it fair?! you,yourself had done it..but wanted to have a naive good girl as a partner..

some responded they dont even care if their upcoming wife were a virgin or not..

there are also some responder that say,girl are stupid..girl are just for fun..we used them only for our own godness..

I am proudly to persuade all girls out there to start thinking n make a different..
do care about your future...

in islam our religion forbid us to have se* before marrige..
if islamic people,with religion have done it..
imagine..
what whould the non religion people chould may have done..

p/s= however you love your partner..think wisely..

tq for reading..

2 comments:

zwb11323 said...

salam...well said dear...by the way i'm still virgin too...still looking for a lover...but to busy to jump into any relationship rite now...so hopefully my parents find for me as soon as possible...hopefully a virgin...cross my finger on it...anyway keep up the good attitude girl...say no to se* without marriage...when the time comes it would be a lot happy and meaningful if you do it after marriage...think before you do it...wsalam

F.a.a said...

tq...
i will pray for your happiness..

f.a.a